Celebration time is here again!
From April 28th to May 1st, join us and the Dao ethnic minority for LaVieVuLinh’s 10th anniversary.
Every year, the festival is the occasion for the local people to celebrate their culture but also discover new entertainment perspectives with the participation of foreign artists. With this specific focus on culture, traditions and arts of the Dao Quan Trang ethnic minority, we put all our energy in creating activities that will foster interaction between you and the Dao people: join the Olympic race and ethnic games competitions, participate to the artistic workshops, jump in the lake or dance with the kids in the evening…! Book your stay now with our special Festival Packages (see below).
All our guest artists participate with the local kids and you to create unique shows. We hope you will take this opportunity to exchange directly with the locals in a simple and authentic way.
Come one, come all!
- Transport from and to Hanoi on 29/4 and 1/5 by bus (Meeting point at Techcombank, Tran Nhat Duat. Departure: 29/4 at 8.00AM from Hanoi. Return: 1/5 at 2.00PM from Vu Linh - estimated arrival in Hanoi at 5.30PM)
- Accommodation for 2 nights in the traditional stilt house (Private Rooms available subject to availability, contact us for prices)
- 5 main meals ( lunch & dinner) + 2 breakfast
- Attendance to all on-site shows & performances (concerts, folk dances, theatre play, circus shows…)
- Package price available until 24/4/2018. For children prices, contact us.
For more information, bookings and inquires please contact us